Our website valent.es uses a technology called ‘cookie’, in order to obtain information about the use of the website, improve the user’s experience and guarantee its correct functioning.
DEFINITION OF A COOKIE
A ‘cookie’ is a small fragment of text that websites send to the browser and that is stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). The purpose of these files is to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for their installation. Thus, each time the user revisits the same website, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website’s server. Cookies have several functions, including collecting information about the user’s preferences and remembering it, and generally facilitating the use of the website for the user by making the site more useful by personalising its content.
Cookies can be classified on the basis of different parameters:
- Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained are processed.
- Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s terminal.
- Purpose: technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioural advertising cookies, according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
- Technical cookies: these are those that allow the user to browse through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist on it. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session or accessing restricted access web parts.
- Personalisation cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or defined by the user themselves. For example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service or the selected content design.
- Analysis cookies: these are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out a statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these are cookies that enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on the same.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
Our website uses both own cookies, which are those sent to your device and managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the website, and third-party cookies, with the function of serving as a tool for analysing user interaction with our website, thanks to them we obtain information that can help improve navigation and provide a better service to users.
We use both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the website and persistent cookies store data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies used on our website are:
COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANEL
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except the technical or functional cookies that are necessary for navigation and the use of the different options or services offered.
By browsing and continuing on our website, the user consents to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
We also inform you that if you consult content on our website hosted on third party websites, these have their own cookies policy.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
Users may withdraw their consent to this Cookies Policy at any time by deleting the cookies stored on their computer using the settings and configurations of their Internet browser.
MODIFICATION OF COOKIE SETTINGS
The user can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website using their browser. Each browser operates differently, so you can consult the following links to find out how to do this
Safari (iPhone/iPad): HTTPS://SUPPORT.APPLE.COM/ES-ES/HT201265
For more information on deleting, disabling or blocking cookies you can also visit:
Last updated: 09/06/2023.