BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 AND LO 3/2018)
- Data controller: THE OWNER. Our details appear in the LEGAL NOTICE of this website.
- Purpose of processing: To offer and manage our products and/or services.
- Legitimation: Consent obtained from the data subject. Execution of the service contract.
- Addressees: The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or it is necessary to comply with the purpose of the processing.
- Rights of individuals: Data subjects are entitled to exercise their rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, erasure, portability and objection by sending their request to our address.
- Data retention period: As long as the commercial relationship is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- Complaints: Interested parties may contact the AEPD to file the claim they deem appropriate.
- Additional information: You can consult the additional and detailed information below in the “Questions about privacy”.
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD) we offer you the following information on the processing of your personal data:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Our details appear in the LEGAL NOTICE of this website.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- We process the information provided to us in order to provide and invoice our services and products.
- If you give us your consent, we may also process your data to send you information about our activities, services and products.
- If you participate in any of our draws and/or competitions, we will publish your name and surname, and your image, in the different spaces and means of communication and dissemination that we use, including social networks, in order to promote our activities, services and products.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as you are a user of our services or wish to receive information, and if you participate in a promotion for as long as it is active, and then for the periods established to comply with our legal obligations.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data is the consent you give us.
In the case of information sent to us by minors under 16 years of age, it will be understood to have been sent with the consent of their legal representatives. If this is not the case, the legal representative of the minor must inform us as soon as he/she becomes aware of it.
To whom will your data be disclosed?
The data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless required by law or if it is necessary to fulfil the purpose of the processing.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Any individual has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing their personal data.
- Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Also, in certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data.
- Data subjects also have the right to data portability.
- Finally, data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
How can you exercise your rights?
By sending a letter, enclosing a copy of a document that identifies you, to our physical or e-mail address.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data we process comes from the data subject. The interested party guarantees that the personal data provided are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them. The data marked with an asterisk are obligatory in order to be able to provide the requested service.
What data do we process?
The categories of data that we may process in the provision of our services are:
- Data of an identifying nature
- Postal or e-mail addresses
- Other data requested in our forms
The data is limited, since we only process the data necessary for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
What security measures do we apply?
We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the RGPD, therefore, we have adopted the necessary security measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data processing we carry out, with mechanisms that allow us to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the processing systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
- Informing staff of data processing policies.
- Carrying out regular backup copies.
- Controlling access to data.
- Regular verification, evaluation and assessment processes.